Smoked salmon/mackerel pâté
- 1 ¾ Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Zest 1 lemon
- 200g pack smoked salmon, skinned or smoked mackerel (split fillets), skinned
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup cream cheese or crème fraîche
- 3 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 4-5 dashes of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Using the BLACK+DECKER® kitchen wand™ immersion blender attachment, blitz together all the ingredients to make a smooth pâté. Check the seasoning and then spoon into a serving dish or individual pots.
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Keeps in the fridge for 3 days.
- Serve with crusty bread.