Bit by bit, bottle by bottle we’re turning waste into opportunity with reviva™ tools
Tools to Build a Better Planet
The reviva™ lineup is forecasted to repurpose over 10 MILLION¹ single-use plastic bottles² diverting them from our oceans and landfills. This is because each BLACK+DECKER® reviva™ products' tool housing is made with Tritan™ Renew 50% certified recycled material³.
1. Based on a 3 year global forecast of reviva™ products in production (as of February 2022)
2. Assumes average 16.9 fl oz single-use bottle weighs 0.36 oz
3. Recycled material is certified through a third-party mass balance allocation process
Equivalent to the weight of 8 single-use 16.9 fl oz plastic bottles
The reviva™ 12V MAX* Cordless Drill/Driver's tool housing is made with Tritan™ Renew 50% certified recycled material**. Compact & lightweight, this drill/driver has an integrated battery and is built for ease of use to help you get the job done quickly.
** Recycled material is certified through a third-party mass balance allocation process
These revolutionary products are designed to meet the needs of a new generation of eco-conscious consumers.
Corporate Responsibility Officer at Stanley Black & Decker
- Single-use plastic bottles²
- Molded into reviva™ tool housing
- reviva™ products used for projects at the home
- Recycled for another purpose