Lebanese 7 spice
- 1 Cinnamon Stick, broken up into small pieces
- 1 ½ tablespoons cumin Seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoons coriander Seeds
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon allspice Berries
- ½ teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon cardamon Seeds
- Heat a large frying pan to toast the spices.
- Then add all the whole spices to a pan over medium heat and stir constantly until the spices begin to pop and smell fragrant (3-4 minutes).
- Transfer them to a bowl to cool down.
- Once cooled, add the spices to the BLACK+DECKER® kitchen wand™ spice grinder attachment and grind into a powder.
- Transfer the spice blend to an airtight container, and store for up to 6 months in a cool, dry place.