4V MAX* Cordless Rotary Cutter, USB Rechargeable
Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
The BLACK+DECKER® 4V MAX* cordless power rotary cutter works with many types of materials and offers an extra-long trigger, non-slip comfort handle, cordless power, and a safety lock button.
Providing versatility and power, the BLACK+DECKER® 4V MAX* Cordless Power Rotary Cutter can cut a wide variety of materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, plastic, carpet, denim, and other fabrics. The extra-long trigger, non-slip comfort handle, and cordless power makes continuous use and repetitive cuts easy. With a safety lock button, you can rest assured that the Rotary Cutter is only powered on when you need it. This versatile tool is essential for your crafting and DIY projects.
- SMOOTH, CLEAN CUTS ON A VARIETY OF MATERIALS: Self sharpening blade provides versatile cutting of a variety of materials including cardstock, fabric, carpet, vinyl, canvas, denim, corrugate, leather, and plastic.
- COMFORT GRIP: Non-slip grip and extra-long handle for comfort and ease of use
- SAFETY LOCK: With a safety lock button you can rest assured the Rotary Cutter is only powered on when you need it
- CORDLESS CONVENIENCE: Up to 40 minutes of runtime**
- USB CHARGING: Comes with a USB charging cord to help charge quickly and easily
Cordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911793667No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CuttingHeight:2.3 INLength:10.8 INWeight:1.2 LBWidth:4.9 INVoltage:4 VWatt Hours:6
Includes:Bcrc115Ff Cordless Power Rotary Cutter
Fast, easy cutting
Quick, smooth cuts
Effortlessly slices through a variety of materials. Ergonomic design makes it easy on your hands.
Powerful & convenient
Rechargeable battery provides up to 40 minutes of runtime.** Charges quickly and easily via USB (cord included).
From cardstock and fabric to carpet, vinyl, plastic, and more, this rotary cutter powers through a variety of materials with ease.
Sharp, safe & ergonomic
Features a self-sharpening blade, extra-long trigger, and non-slip handle. A safety lock offers peace of mind.
Without a cord to hold you back—and no batteries to replace—you can work without stopping.