No churn ice cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ cups double cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, add the 3 ingredients and use the BLACK+DECKER® kitchen wand™ whisk attachment to whisk the mixture until thick.
- Transfer the mixture to a suitable container with a lid or a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze until solid (about 3-4 hours or overnight).
- This homemade no-churn ice cream will last for months in the freezer. Keep the container tightly sealed.