1.6 Cu. Ft. Portable Washer
BLACK+DECKER® 1.6 cubic foot portable washer connects to a sink. Use the LED display to control the wash, rinse, and spin cycles, and choose from 6 programs and 3 water settings depending on your washing needs.
If you’re tired of going to the laundromat due to your space being a bit too small for conventional washing machines, this 1.6 Cu. Ft. Portable Washer was made for you. Its portable design makes it suitable for cleaning clothes on an RV, boat, or camping trip. Easily connect our compact Portable Washer right to a sink and do your laundry in a speedy 15-59 minutes. Use the LED display to control the Wash, Rinse, and Spin cycles, and choose from 6 programs and 3 water settings to accommodate different fabrics and load sizes. It’s mobile enough to move around your home or gift to a loved one going off to college and small enough to store without taking up too much valuable space. You can even use this versatile mini-washer to clean baby clothes and bibs.
- BUILT FOR PORTABILITY AND EASY STORAGE: Ideal for camping and RV trips, apartment spaces, boats or dorms and connects to a faucet with the included drain hose and sink adapter
- CONVENIENT DESIGN WITH LARGE CAPACITY: Top-loading portable washer machine with a 1.6 cu. ft. tub that washes up to 11 lbs. of laundry in 15-59 minutes
- AUTO CYCLE PROGRAMS AND WATER SETTINGS: Normal, Heavy, Delicate, Quick, Bulky, and Spin Only cycles, control the Soak, Wash, Rinse, and Spin cycles with the push of a button, and adjust the water level based on load size
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT OPERATION: Built-in lint-filter that does not need to be replaced, just clean it about once a month designed for high-efficiency detergents and cold water use only
- LOW-HASSLE MOBILITY: 2 side handles and 2 rollers for moving from one place to another along with a quick-connect adapter, water supply hose, and drain hose for temporary or permanent placement
Cordless vs Corded:CordedProduct Application:CleaningWeight:12.1 LB
Includes:Drain Hose. Sink Adapter
Manufactured by Equity Brands
Product Q&ASubmit a New Question
- Portable washing machines can be better for the environment, as they typically use less water and electricity than a full size industrial, commercial or residential washing machine.
- You'll find portable washers in use at campgrounds, in RV and mobile homes, apartments, tiny homes, or small spaces.
- Some people prefer to hang their small loads of laundry to dry outside or in their home, thereby saving electricity and using natural sources, such as wind and sunlight, for drying.