BLACK+DECKER® 6.5 Amp, 1/2 inch corded electric hammer drill operates at 48,000 BPM and has a 2-position toggle switch and a 3-position comfort grip side handle. The single-sleeve keyless chuck accommodates bits up to 1/2 inch.
When a standard drill just isn’t powerful enough, BLACK+DECKER’s 6.5 Amp, 1/2 in. electric hammer drill is the obvious choice. Its 6.5 Amp motor operates at 48,000 bpm to drill quickly and effectively through different types of masonry and other materials. And thanks to a 2-position switch that lets you toggle between standard- and hammer-drill functions with the click of a button, you can still use this electric hammer drill like a traditional one for materials like wood. The corded design ensures you’ll never run out of power, while the 3-position side handle helps provide a comfortable grip from start to finish. The single-sleeve keyless chuck accommodates bits up to 1/2 in. and lets you swap them out quickly and easily.
- POWERFUL 6.5 AMP MOTOR – Delivers 48,000 bpm to quickly drill through hard materials like concrete, stone, and brick.
- 2-POSITION SWITCH – Select standard drill or hammer drill function.
- 3-POSITION SIDE HANDLE – Keeps you comfortable and helps reduce muscle fatigue across a range of applications.
- 1/2 IN. SINGLE-SLEEVE CHUCK – Allows for easy bit changes and accommodates larger bits.
- CORDED – Corded drill offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
Battery Included:NoChuck Type:KeylessCordless vs Corded:CordedGTIN:00885911534208Max RPM:2800 RPMPower Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:9.528 INLength:10.472 INWeight:4.1 LBWidth:3.3 INVoltage:120 V
Includes:(1) Behd201 Electric Hammer Drill.
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping