MATRIX™ Jig Saw Attachment For Cordless Drill
Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
The MATRIX™ jig saw attachment works with the MATRIX™ power unit, sold separately.
With variable speed for precise, controlled cuts, the MATRIX™ jigsaw attachment will help you tackle a variety of cuts with ease. Convenient tool-free blade change of the BLACK+DECKER® jigsaw attachment will help you keep working. MATRIX™ power unit sold separately.
- Jigsaw tool features tool-free blade change for fast and easy change of blades
- Compact design of the jig saw maximizes user control for access in tight spaces
- Variable speed allows for precision performance that's right for each job
- Accepts both U and T shank blades
- SPM (12V MAX* = 0-2100, 20V MAX* = 0-2800 and AC 4A = 0-2300)
- For use with BLACK+DECKER® BDEDMT and BDCDMT112
- Tool-free blade change for Fast & Easy change of blades
- Variable Speed allows for precision performance that's right for each job
- RPM (12V MAX* = 0-6800, 20V MAX* = 0-9000 and AC 4A = 0-7300)
Battery Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911288620No. of Batteries Required:1Product Application:DrillingHeight:9.4 INLength:7.0 INWeight:1.3 LBWidth:3.3 IN
Includes:Standard Wood Jig Blade (T-Shank)
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping
Cut through wood, pvc, and more with a jig saw attachment perfect for a range of DIY projects.
Lets you choose the right speed for each job.
Features a tool-free blade change. Accepts both U and T shank blades.
Perfect for a range of jobs
Compact and lightweight, this jig saw blade–part of the Matrix™ system–easily cuts curved and straight lines.
Part of the POWERCONNECT™ system. Uses the same interchangeable battery (not included) as all 20V MAX* tools.