Matrix 20V MAX* Buffer
Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
BLACK+DECKER® MATRIX 20V MAX* buffer kit is part of the MATRIX™ Quick Connect family of products. The random orbit motion functions at 3500 rpm. Battery & charger Included.
BLACK+DECKER MATRIX Quick Connect system is the ultimate multi-tool; with a patented ability to convert into different power tools using interchangeable heads. The versatile and compact design makes it a great option for home repairs and DIY hobbies. With up to 15 attachments to choose from, the system can be expanded to suit project needs. The compact system can be neatly stored away in one of several MATRIX storage options available. Part of the BLACK+DECKER 20V POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.. One battery system, endless possibilities
- BUFFING WITH EASE: Comes with the cordless MATRIX power unit and buffer attachment, great for polishing cars, floors, furniture, boats and other surfaces that could use an occasional shine.
- SWIRL-FREE FINISH: Random orbital motion allows users to easily wax without damaging the surface. 3500 RPM max
- ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL: The MATRIX system is designed to expand with your DIY needs. 15 different attachments available.
- QUICK AND EASY: MATRIX Quick Connect System allows you to quickly and easily change out heads to complete your projects faster
- SAVE MONEY + SPACE: The MATRIX system is more cost effective and saves more space in your home than dedicated power tools
- ONE SYSTEM, ONE BATTERY: POWERCONNECT battery system powers your DIY projects with the same 20V MAX* battery (Maximum initial battery voltage measured without a workload is 20V. Nominal voltage is 18V)
Cordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911782517No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CuttingHeight:10.125 INLength:10.688 INWeight:4.2 LBWidth:6.3 INVoltage:20 VWatt Hours:30
Includes:Bdcdmt120Wc1 Matrix 20V Max Power Unit| Bdcmtb Buffer Attachment| 6" Wool Bonnet| 20V Max Lithium Ion Battery| 20V Max Charger
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping
Make it shine
Click and go
Need a polish? Connect the Matrix™ buffing attachment to the cordless Matrix™ tool base and make it shine.
Random orbital motion buffs without surface damage.
Includes Matrix™ base, buffing attachment, 20V MAX* battery, and charger.
Buff with ease
From cars and boats to floors, furniture, and more, the Matrix™ buffer attachment is up for the task.
Part of the POWERCONNECT™ system. Uses the same interchangeable battery (not included) as all 20V MAX* tools.