Belgian Waffle Maker
A thick, fluffy, 7-1/4-inch-diameter Belgian waffle is already divided into four sections and ready to be shared when it comes out of this handsome waffle maker. That's because the grids' dividers are high enough to separate the sections. The grids are nonstick, meaning they readily release the four-piece waffle and easily wipe clean. A ready light shines when the waffle maker is properly heated to accept the batter and shines again when the waffle is cooked. With its chrome housing and stay-cool black synthetic handles, this 650-watt appliance looks great on the counter. Afterward, the cord wraps around the hinge, plus you can stand the waffle maker upright for compact storage.
- Makes 7-1/4-inch-diameter Belgian waffle in four sections
- Nonstick cooking grids wipe quickly clean
- Light shows waffle maker is preheated, then shows waffle is done
- Chrome housing, with stay-cool black synthetic handles
- Stands upright for compact storage