- Peel of 1 orange, cut into thick strips without the white flesh. (Alternatively, you can buy pre-dried orange peel, which is often available in Asian food stores)
- 2 tablespoons chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons mixed sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoons poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 sheet nori (dried seaweed), roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 275°F
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment and lay the strips of orange peel on top. Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until the peel has completely dried out. Then finely chop.
- Using the BLACK+DECKER® kitchen wand™ Spice grinder attachment, add the dried orange peel and the remaining ingredients and grind until it resembles fine flakes.
- Store in an airtight jar in a cool place for up to 6 months.