BLACK+DECKER® workmate model 225 workbench can hold up to 450 lbs.
Workmate™ MODEL 225. Stanley Hand Tools is a brand of hand tools. It is a division of Stanley BLACK+DECKER®, following the 2010 merger of The Stanley Works with BLACK+DECKER®
- Dual height adjustment legs fold under to lower height for larger projects
- Durable, heavy-gauge steel frame
- Sturdy steel construction holds up to 450 lbs.
- Lightweight, portable design folds for easy storage
- Adjustable rear jaws give you flexibility and extended-range to clamp odd shapes
- Adjustable jaws include four swivel pegs for a unique gripping range
- Jaws resist warping and can be angled to accommodate uniquely-shaped materials
Battery Included:NoCharger Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00028873792259No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Application:CarpentryHeight:24.5 INLength:30.3 INWeight:23.8 LBWidth:7.1 IN
Includes:Wm225 Project Center. (4) Swivel Pegs
Bring it on
With the strength to hold up to 450 lbs., the Workmate is ready to support heavy projects.
The Workmate is classic for a reason and everything you need in a workbench: strong, compact, durable & ultra-versatile.
The ultimate DIY assistant
Includes durable steel frame, non-slip feet, and swivel pegs. Transforms into vise and sawhorse.
Portable & easy to store
Lightweight for effortless transport. Folds flat for compact storage.