20V MAX* Cordless Chainsaw, Alligator Lopper
Cutting branches and logs is effortless with BLACK+DECKER® cordless ALLIGATOR® lopper. Powers through wood up to 4 inches thick in one easy motion.
Cutting branches and logs is effortless with the cordless Alligator lopper. Powers through wood up to 4 inches thick in one easy motion.
- 20V MAX Lithium battery provides up to 150 1-1/2 inch diameter cuts per charge and long battery life year after year.
- Dual-hand switches must be actuated for cutting to prevent accidental starting.
- Patented clamping jaws grab and cut limbs and brush in one easy motion.
- The heavy-duty cutting bar and chain quickly cut branches and logs up to 4 inch thick.
- Scissor-action makes cutting branches effortless.
- Part of the 20V* MAX* System - A System that Demands Attention
Battery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911236669No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CuttingHeight:10.900 INLength:24.375 INWeight:9.4 LBWidth:7.3 INVoltage:20 VWatt Hours:30
Includes:(1) Lgc120 Alligator Lopper| (1) Charger| (1) Lbxr20 20V Max Lithium Ion Battery| (1) Wrench| (1) Oil Bottle, Bar, And Chain
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.| * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Products Made Easy By Design™
Using the cordless Alligator® lopper to cut branches and logs is simple, and you can easily make cuts as thick as four inches.
Clear branches and logs up to 4 inches thick.
To avoid unintentional starting, dual-hand switches must be triggered to start this tool.
Clamping jaws easily catch and chop brush and branches in one motion.
Made with strength
Branches and logs as thick as 4 inches can be rapidly chopped with the heavy-duty cutting bar and chain.
Patented gripping jaws easily catch and chop brush and limbs.