20V Max* Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 22-Inch
Part of our 20V MAX* system, the BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* 22 inch cordless hedge trimmer has the power to get more done with its dual-action blades.
With up to 3/4-inch thick cut capacity, this lithium hedge bush trimmer has the power to help you get more done with less vibration while trimming compared to BLACK+DECKER single action blade models. This battery hedge trimmers features a wraparound front handle and soft grips for comfort.
- Powerful 20V MAX* lithium ion battery of the cordless hedge trimmer delivers power and run-time for most trimming jobs
- 22-inch dual-action blades of the battery powered hedge trimmer cut branches with up to 40% less vibration than single action blades
- Trimmers for plants quickly cuts branches up to 3/4-inch thick
- Up to 3000 sq ft. of actual hedges trimmed per charge
- Wrap-around front handle provides comfort and control in vertical and horizontal trimming application
- Full length trigger with soft grip handle provides added comfort during use
- Part of the 20V MAX* system - A system that demands attention
Battery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCharger Type:Jack PlugCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911252652No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:Yard WorkHeight:6.700 INLength:36.000 INWeight:7.8 LBWidth:7.8 INVoltage:20 V
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.| * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping
Products Made Easy By Design™
Easily cut branches up to 3/4 in diameter and trim up to 3,000 sq. ft. of shrubbery per charge.
Comfort in mind
Wrap-around handle allows for comfortable operating in multiple orientations.
The 22 in. dual-action blades renders 40% less vibration compared to single-action blades.
High Performance 20V Lithium Ion Battery provides power and ample run-time.