20V MAX* Lithium Garden Cultivator
BLACK+DECKER® battery-powered cultivator can cultivate up to 325 feet on a single charge. Counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling.
Ideal for cultivating garden beds, weeding, and more, this battery-powered cultivator can cultivate up to 325 feet on a single charge. Counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling.
- BLACK+DECKER electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
- 20V MAX* Lithium Garden Cultivator is ideal for cultivating garden beds, landscape beds and weeding. This garden cultivator also preps beds for planting and prepping dry and dead spots in lawn for seeding.
- The lithium battery allows the user to cultivate up to 350 sq. feet of planted beds between charges, while ensuring long lasting battery life.
- 20V MAX* cordless power for quick and easy weeding and aeration
- No more tangled weeds thanks to counter oscillating tines.
- The lightweight upright design helps lessen arm fatigue while cultivating.
Battery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCharger Type:Jack PlugCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911236621No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CleaningHeight:42.32 INLength:8.58 INWeight:12.4 LBWidth:7.8 INVoltage:20 VWatt Hours:30
Includes:(1) Lgc120 Garden Cultivator| (1) Lbxr20 20V Max Lithium Ion Battery| (1) Lcs120 Smart Charger| (2) Tines
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Products Made Easy By Design™
Gardening made easy
With a full charge, this battery-operated cultivator will cultivate upwards to 325 feet, making it perfect for your gardening needs.
When cultivating, arm tiredness is reduced due to the lightweight upright form.
Stay away from tangling with the counter-oscillating tines.
Change the cultivator to maximize the highest level of convenience thanks to the changeable handle and telescopic tubing.