20V Max* Cordless Drill/Driver Variable Speed
BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* 2-speed cordless drill/driver has an 11-position clutch and 2 speed settings. It includes a built-in LED and a 20V MAX* lithium ion battery that is part of the POWERCONNECT™ battery system, which means it is compatible with other tools and outdoor equipment.
The perfect balance of power and versatility, BLACK+DECKER’s 20V MAX 2-speed cordless drill/driver is a smart choice. It’s designed with an 11-position clutch and 2 speed settings, giving you total control of drilling and driving tasks, all while helping to keep you from stripping or overdriving screws. Plus, a built-in LED illuminates dark spaces, so you won’t have to bring a flashlight along. The 20V MAX lithium ion battery holds its charge for up to 18 months and is part of the PowerConnect battery system, which means it is compatible with other tools within the family. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts.
- 11-POSITION CLUTCH – Helps prevent stripping and overdriving of screws while providing extra control.
- 2-SPEED CONTROL – Choose between more power or extended runtime.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Portable drill/driver weighs only 3.5 lbs. for effortless handling.
- LED WORK LIGHT – Illuminates worksurfaces in low-light and no-light conditions.
- 20V MAX* LITHIUM ION BATTERY – Holds a charge for up to 18 months.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
Battery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCharger Type:Jack PlugChuck Type:KeylessCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911376716Max RPM:1400 RPMMotor Type:BrushedNo. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:7.813 INLength:10.063 INWeight:3.7 LBWidth:3.1 INVoltage:20 V
Includes:(1) Ldx220C Drill/Driver| (1) 20V Max* Lithium Ion Battery| (1) Charger
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping