Heat Gun with Dual Temperature Settings
Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
With a built-in stand for cool down, the BLACK+DECKER® dual temperature heat gun tackles paint and varnish stripping, thawing pipes, and quickly drying other materials. Designed to be lightweight and compact for tight spaces.
The BLACK+DECKER® dual-temperature heat gun is a smart choice for many applications where high temperatures are needed, including stripping paint and varnish, freeing stubborn nuts and bolts, thawing frozen pipes, and quick-drying surfaces and materials. Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, this heat gun is comfortable to use and easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces. Switch between the 750°F and 1,000°F dual-temperature settings, depending on the job. When you’re finished, a built-in stand makes cooling the heat gun simple and safe. Plus, the corded design means you’ll never run out of power.
- VERSATILE USE – 1,350 W heat gun is useful for a variety of applications, such as stripping paint, loosening rusted nuts, thawing pipes, and more.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS – Switch between 750°F and 1,000°F temperature settings.
- BUILT-IN STAND – Makes cooldown easier and safer.
- 3-POSITION SIDE HANDLE – Provides a comfortable grip and superb control for all applications.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT – Simple to maneuver and reduces muscle fatigue.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime.
- High temperature output - please consult user manual for safe operation of this tool
- 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications
- Built-in stand for easy cool down
- Lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling
- Ideal for stripping paint, loosening rusted bolt and my other applications
Battery Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordedGTIN:00885911221719Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:PaintingHeight:9.3 INLength:9.4 INWeight:1.8 LBWidth:3.2 INVoltage:120 V
Includes:Hg1300 Heat Gun
Heat when you need it
Ideal for stripping paint, loosening rusted bolts, thawing pipes, stripping paint/varnish, and quick-drying surfaces.
2 Heat settings
Choose 750°F for projects that require a lower temperature or 1,000°F for additional heat.
For safe, convenient cool down and placement of heat gun while not in use.
Easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces.
The heat is on
When projects call for hot temperatures, this heat gun won't disappoint. Compact, with 2 temperatures to choose from.
Fire it up
Packed with great features: dual-temp settings, built-in stand, and an innovative design that’s lightweight and compact.
A corded design means you’ll never run out of power.