12-Cup Mill+Brew Coffee Maker
The BLACK+DECKER® 12-cup coffee maker mills your favorite beans. The QuickTouch programming panel includes controls for brew strength, time settings, and an auto brew feature.
Discover the coffee maker that as sophisticated as your tastes. The BLACK+DECKER®CM5000WD 12-Cup* Mill ; Brew Coffee Maker turns your favorite whole beans into a satisfying cup that as strong or as mild as you want it. The QuickTouch programming panel includes controls for brew strength, time settings, and an auto brew feature that lets you wake up to fresh coffee every morning. The bronze tone permanent filter removes the need for wasteful paper filters, and it attached to the integrated grinder. Both are completely removable and easy to clean. The Duralife carafe holds up to 12 cups* and the clear-view window makes it easy to see how much water is in the machine.
- The built-in grinder expertly prepares your favorite whole coffee beans. You can turn off the grinder when using pre-ground coffee.
- Brew Strength Selector
- Grinder Off Option
- 24 Hour Quick Touch Programming: No matter how groggy you are in the morning you'll easily find the large, clearly marked buttons that control each function. Plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose.
- Nonstick Keep Hot inch Carafe Plate
- Glass Duralife Carafe
- Sneak-A-Cup feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess.
Cordless vs Corded:CordedProduct Application:GrindingWeight:12.1 LB
Includes:Mill+Brew Coffee Maker| Glass Duralife Carafe
* One serving equals approximately 5 ounces (varies by brewing technique)| ** BLACK+DECKER and the BLACK+DECKER logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license
Manufactured by Spectrum
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping