1/3 HP Submersible Water/Utility Pump, Pumps up to 2500 GPH
The BLACK+DECKER® 1/3 HP water pump reinforced thermoplastic submersible with garden hose adapter is lightweight and pumps up to 2500 gallons per hour.
BLACK+DECKER® Submersible Water/Utility Pumps are manufactured using quality components and provide reliable performance. BLACK+DECKER® submersible water pumps are ideal for draining hot tubs, flooded basements, areas where water collects and many other water removal applications. Practical features include 1-1/4 in. MPT and 3/4 in. garden hose connections and a 10 ft. power cord. This pump has tough, yet lightweight thermoplastic construction and a foldable carrying handle allow for ease of transport and storage. The BLACK+DECKER® 1/3 HP submersible water pump will pump up to 2500 gallons per hour and has a maximum vertical lift of 28 ft. Designed for dependability, BLACK+DECKER® submersible water pumps are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Pumps up to 2500 gallons per hour, with a maximum vertical lift of 28 ft.
- Thermoplastic construction is durable, lightweight and easily portable.
- Impeller & removable intake screen prevents clogging and will handle up to 1/8 in. solids.
- 1-1/4 in. FPT discharge with a 3/4 in. garden hose adapter included.
- Thermally protected motor prevents overheating and increases the life of the pump.
Height:8.5 INLength:6.4 INWeight:6.5 LBWidth:8.4 IN
Includes:Water Pump. Discharge Adapter. Instruction Manual
Manufactured by PEDROLLO GROUP, INC.