Drill Powered Pump, Transfers Non-Explosive or Non-Corrosive Liquids
The BLACK+DECKER® Drill Pump moves water or non-explosive or non-corrosive liquids and does not take up a lot of space.
The BLACK+DECKER® Drill Pump is manufactured using quality components and provides reliable performance. This BLACK+DECKER® Drill Pump is ideal for draining hot tubs, flooded basements, areas where water collects and many other water removal applications. Practical features include 3/4 in. garden hose connections, accepts most chuck sizes over 1/4 in. and has a tough, yet lightweight thermoplastic construction. The BLACK+DECKER® Drill Pump will pump up to 225 gallons per hour and has a maximum vertical lift of 45 ft.
- Versatile drill powered pump used to transfer non-explosive or non-corrosive liquid from sinks, tanks, water heaters, aquariums, window wells, bathtubs and more
- Pumps up to 225 gallons per hour, with a maximum vertical lift of 45 ft.; Self-priming up to 8 ft. vertically
- Fits most drills with 1/4 in. and larger chuck and speeds up to 2800 RPM
- Intake and discharge feature an easy-to-use 3/4 in. garden hose thread
- Drill sold seperately; Pump features a 90-Day Warranty
Height:3.2 INLength:5.0 INWeight:0.4 LBWidth:3.0 IN
Includes:Drill Pump. Instruction Manual
Manufactured by PEDROLLO GROUP, INC.