The BLACK+DECKER® 1.2 Amp MOUSE® sander has a powerful 1.2 Amp motor with14,000 OPM (orbits per minute), a dust collection canister and a comfort grip.
With the right tools, you can accomplish anything. The BLACK+DECKER 1.2 Amp MOUSE detail corded sander is just what you need for a range of sanding and finishing tasks, paint removal, surface preparation, and more. Thanks to this sander’s compact design, detail sanding pad, and detail finger attachment, you’ll be able to access cramped spaces and tight corners. But don't be fooled by its size—the powerful 1.2 Amp motor provides 14,000 opm for speedy material removal. A dust collection canister helps keep debris to a minimum for worksurface visibility and easy cleanup, while the power switch is dust-sealed to enhance durability and protect internal components. Plus, this detail sander is outfitted with a comfort grip for added control and reduced fatigue. And thanks to its corded design, you'll have all the power you need to get the job done well the first time.
- COMFORT GRIP – For enhanced control and reduced fatigue.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Allows access to cramped corners and tight spaces.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
- DETAIL FINGER ATTACHMENT – Allows access to hard-to-reach spots.
- DETAIL SANDING PAD – For fitting into odd and awkward angles.
- DUST COLLECTION CANISTER – High-performance system keeps your worksurface clean with less sawdust and debris.
- DUST-SEALED SWITCH – Helps protect internal mechanisms for improved durability.
- POWERFUL MOTOR – 1.2 Amp motor supplies 14,000 orbits per minute for fast and thorough material removal.
Battery Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordedGTIN:00885911651202Max RPM:14000 RPMPower Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:SandingHeight:5.438 INLength:10.250 INWeight:2.5 LBWidth:4.6 IN
Includes:(1) Bdems200C Mouse Electric Sander
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping
Get down to details
Packs a punch
The MOUSE® may be small but it’s mighty. Packed with 1.2-amps, it blasts through surface material for a smooth finish.
Great for tight spaces
An innovative compact design gets in hard-to-reach areas. A detail finger attachment provides even more precision.
Less dust, more comfort
A dust collection canister helps keep work surfaces clean. Comfort grip provides extra control and reduces fatigue.
Quick & efficient
Ideal for a range of sanding and finishing jobs, including paint removal, surface prep, and more.
A corded design provides reliable power, no charging required.