Offset Attachment For 4V Max Screwdriver
The BLACK+DECKER® offset attachment chuck accepts a standard 1/4inch hex drive bits. This attachment is compatible with BDCS20, BDCS30 and BDCS40 cordless screwdrivers.
The BLACK+DECKER BDCSOA Offset Attachment is designed to drive screw into tight spaces, corners and other difficult work areas easily. An off center head helps reach tight and difficult to reach spaces. This offset allows the drill bit to sit flush on screw preventing stripping and damaging material. The chuck accepts standard 1/4in. hex drive bits. This attachment is compatible with BDCS20, BDCS30 and BDCS40 cordless screwdrivers. Includes: Offset Attachment, User Instruction Manual.
- Chuck accepts standard 1/4 in. hex drive screw bits
- Compatible with BDCS2, BDCS3 and BDCS4 cordless screwdrivers
- Designed to drive screw into tight spaces, corners
- Included Components: Offset Attachment, User Instruction Manual, 4V MAX* Screwdriver(s) sold separately; Tool Weight: .15 lbs
- Off center head helps to reach tight and difficult spaces, and helps prevent stripping
Battery Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911428415No. of Batteries Required:1Product Application:FasteningHeight:6.000 INLength:4.000 INWeight:0.3 LBWidth:2.0 INVoltage:4 V
Includes:(1) Offset Attachment| (1) User Instruction Manual| (1) 4V Max Screwdriver(S) Sold Separately