Offset Attachment For 4V MAX* Screwdriver
Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
The BLACK+DECKER® offset attachment chuck accepts a standard 1/4inch hex drive bits. This attachment is compatible with BDCS20, BDCS30 and BDCS40 cordless screwdrivers.
The BLACK+DECKER® BDCSOA Offset Attachment is designed to drive screw into tight spaces, corners and other difficult work areas easily. An off center head helps reach tight and difficult to reach spaces. This offset allows the drill bit to sit flush on screw preventing stripping and damaging material. The chuck accepts standard 1/4in. hex drive bits. This attachment is compatible with BDCS20, BDCS30 and BDCS40 cordless screwdrivers. Includes: Offset Attachment, User Instruction Manual.
- Designed to drive screw into tight spaces, corners
- Off center head helps to reach tight and difficult spaces, and helps prevent stripping
- Chuck accepts standard 1/4 in. hex drive screw bits
- Included Components: Offset Attachment, User Instruction Manual, 4V MAX* Screwdriver(s) sold separately; Tool Weight: 0.15 lbs.
- Compatible with BDCS20, BDCS30 and BDCS40 cordless screwdrivers
Battery Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911428415No. of Batteries Required:1Product Application:FasteningHeight:6.0 INLength:4.0 INWeight:0.3 LBWidth:2.0 INVoltage:4 V
Includes:Offset Attachment. User Instruction Manual. 4V Max* Screwdriver(S) Sold Separately