MATRIX™ Sander Attachment
Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
The BLACK+DECKER® MATRIX™ sander attachment has a compact design and variable speed. It can be used with any tool in the BLACK+DECKER® MATRIX™ line.
The BLACK+DECKER® BDCMTS MATRIX™ Sander Attachment has a compact design for user control for access in tight spaces. Its variable speed allows for precision performance that's right for each job. This sander attachment can be used with any tool in the BLACK+DECKER® MATRIX™ line including the BDEDMT and BDCDMT112.
- For use with BLACK+DECKER® BDEDMT and BDCDMT112
- Compact Design for user control for access in tight spaces
- Versatile product for use in finish sanding, rust removal, dry scrubbing, polishing, and detail sanding
- Included Components: (1) BDCMTS Sander, (6) Sheets of Sandpaper (60/120/240)
- Convenient hook and loop paper attachment system for fast, easy and reusable paper changes
- Variable Speed allows for precision performance that's right for each job
Battery Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordedGTIN:00885911288538Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:7.4 INLength:7.0 INSpeed:0-9000 OPMWeight:1.1 LBWidth:5.2 IN
Includes:Bdcmts Sander| (6) Sheets Of Sandpaper (60/120/240)
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping
Versatile & convenient
Ideal for finish and detail sanding, rust removal, dry scrubbing, and polishing. Part of the MATRIX™ system.
With variable speeds, hook and loop paper attachment system, and a compact design, it’s the sander every DIYer needs.
Part of the POWERCONNECT™ system. Uses the same interchangeable battery (not included) as all 20V MAX* tools.