20V MAX* POWERCONNECT™ 1/4 in. Cordless Impact Driver, Tool Only
The BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT™ cordless impact driver has up to 1,375 in-lb. of torque and 3,000 rpm. A quick-release chuck and soft-touch grip are included.
For more power and torque than a standard drill, the BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT™ cordless impact driver is the tool of choice. It’s outfitted with a high-performance transmission that delivers up to 1,375 in-lb. of torque and 3,000 rpm. This impact driver is perfect for a wide range of applications, such as driving lag bolts, long screws, and other fasteners through materials like knotty wood, metal, and masonry. The quick-release chuck adds a layer of convenience for fast and simple bit changes, while the soft-touch grip helps keep your hand comfortable. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Helps prevent muscle fatigue.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION – Powers up to 1,375 in-lb. of maximum torque, 3,000 rpm, and 3,900 ipm.
- INCLUDES–(1) impact driver, (1) screwdriving bit.
- POWERCONNECT™ BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools. (Battery not included.)
- QUICK-RELEASE CHUCK – 1/4 in. hex chuck designed for fast and easy bit changes.
- SOFT-TOUCH GRIP – Designed to enhance comfort and reduce fatigue.
Battery Included:NoBattery Qty:0Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911343138Motor Type:BrushedNo. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:7.8 INLength:7.6 INWeight:2.4 LBWidth:3.0 INVoltage:20 V
Includes:(1) Bdci202 Impact Driver| (1) Screwdriving Bit| Bdci202 20V Max* Lithium Impact Driver| Ph #2 Screwdriving Bit
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping