The BLACK+DECKER® 20-Volt MAX* POWERCONNECT™ cordless drill/driver is lightweight (3.15 pounds) and powerful with 115 lbs. of torque and up to 650 rpm (rotations per minute) and drive screws. It offers an 11-position clutch and a trigger-activated LED light. The 20V MAX* Power connect battery is rechargeable.
The BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt MAX PowerConnect Cordless Drill/Driver is a lightweight, high-powered tool to help you take on a wide range of household DIY tasks. Drill through wood, metal, and plastic with 115 lbs. of torque and up to 650RPM and drive screws, all with this 3.15 lb. tool. The BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt Max PowerConnect battery delivers power and run-time so you can work longer and more efficiently. 11-position clutch control lets you dial in your settings for the task at hand to prevent stripping screws and over drilling. Work in confined and low-light areas with a trigger-activated LED light. From day-to- day use to your next big weekend project, this tool has it all.
- The compact design, 35% smaller than the GC1801 Drill/Driver, allows you to fit in tighter spaces (behind appliances, inside cabinets, inside closets, etc.).
- Lightweight at 2.5 lbs provides less fatigue and makes it easy to move from room to room.
- The keyless chuck allows for easy bit changes.
- An 11 position clutch helps prevent stripping screws or damaging material.
- An LED light illuminates the project surface.
- The mid-handle design helps make the drill comfortable to use.
- Part of the 20V MAX* System - 1 System. Endless Tasks. Power for your Style.
App Compatibility:NoBattery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Warranty:2-year limitedBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCharger Type:Jack PlugCharge Time:225Chuck Size:3/8-inChuck Type:KeylessCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911447447Max RPM:650 RPMMotor Type:BrushedNo. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:8.125 INLength:10.188 INWeight:3.2 LBWidth:3.0 INVoltage:20 VWatt Hours:30
Includes:(1) 20V Max Battery| (1) Battery Charger| (1) Double Ended Bit
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18