20V MAX* Cordless Drill/Driver
The BLACK+DECKER® 20-Volt MAX* POWERCONNECT™ cordless drill/driver is lightweight (3.15 pounds) and powerful with 115 lbs. of torque and up to 650 rpm (rotations per minute) and drive screws. It offers an 11-position clutch and a trigger-activated LED light. The 20V MAX* Power connect battery is rechargeable.
The BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt MAX PowerConnect Cordless Drill/Driver is a lightweight, high-powered tool to help you take on a wide range of household DIY tasks. Drill through wood, metal, and plastic with 115 lbs. of torque and up to 650RPM and drive screws, all with this 3.15 lb. tool. The BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt Max PowerConnect battery delivers power and run-time so you can work longer and more efficiently. 11-position clutch control lets you dial in your settings for the task at hand to prevent stripping screws and over drilling. Work in confined and low-light areas with a trigger-activated LED light. From day-to- day use to your next big weekend project, this tool has it all.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - High-powered cordless drill/driver with 115 lbs of torque and 0-650 RPM for wood, metal, plastic, and all screw driving tasks
- FATIGUE-FREE - Lightweight (2.5 lbs) and compact so you can work longer in tight spaces
- STAY IN CONTROL - 11-position clutch for precision control across a broad range of tasks
- FAST SWITCHING - Keyless chuck for easily swapping between bits.
- ULTRA-COMPATIBLE - Use with Black+Decker 20v MAX* POWERCONNECT battery system.
App Compatibility:NoBattery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Warranty:2-year limitedBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCharger Type:Jack PlugCharge Time:225Chuck Size:3/8-inChuck Type:KeylessCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911447447Max RPM:650 RPMMotor Type:BrushedNo. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:8.125 INLength:10.188 INWeight:3.2 LBWidth:3.0 INVoltage:20 VWatt Hours:30
Includes:Battery Charger| Double Ended Bit| 20V Max* Battery
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping