20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 5-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw, Tool Only
The BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT™ 5-1/2 inch cordless circular saw is equipped with a 5-1/2 inch blade and a bevel for angled cuts at 45 and 90 degrees. This cordless circular saw is powered by an interchangeable 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT™ battery (not included).
Get to know the BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX PowerConnect 5-1/2 in. cordless circular saw: it’s powerful, compact, and ideal for a range of DIY projects and home repairs. This circular saw is equipped with a 5-1/2 in. fast-cutting blade, as well as a bevel that detents at 45 and 90 degrees for angled cuts. Plus, you can change the blade and adjust the depth without needing extra tools. And the pivoting shoe provides enhanced control while you work. This cordless circular saw is powered by a 20V MAX PowerConnect battery (not included) that’s rechargeable and compatible with other tools in the PowerConnect system. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts.
- ANGLED CUTS – Bevel detents at 45 and 9 degrees for angled cuts.
- INCLUDES – (1) circular saw.
- PIVOTING SHOE – Provides additional control.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools. (Battery not included.)
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE – Swap out the blade without extra tools.
- TOOL-FREE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – For quick and easy adjustments without extra tools.
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER – For enhanced control over every job.
- VERSATILE 5-1/2 IN. BLADE – Fast-cutting blade is ideal for a range of DIY tasks.
App Compatibility:NoBattery Included:YesBattery Qty:0Blade Diameter:5-1/2 inCharger Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911343121Max RPM:3700 RPMMotor Type:BrushedNo. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CuttingHeight:8.875 INLength:14.125 INWeight:6.0 LBWidth:8.3 INVoltage:20 V
Includes:(1) Bdccs20 Circular Saw
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Products Made Easy By Design™
With the pull of the trigger, you'll experience ideal cutting performance to slice boards quickly at 45 or 90 degree bevel detents.
Compact in mind
Feel comfort in the palm of your hand while you work with this efficient and light tool.
Convenience of cordless
Take your saw with you wherever your next project is, and charge up in advance so you're always prepared to tackle a project.
20V MAX* family
Powered by a lithium ion battery, you'll have the output and battery life to complete your project.