4V Craft Stapler
Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
You'll want to have this crafting item in your toolbox for your next project. Achieve stapling needs with ease while working on your creative project with an easy-squeeze trigger and cordless capabilities, allowing you to move arond without the hassle of a cord. A USB charging cord is included along with 800 1/2-in. (12mm) staples and 200 brad nails (18 gauge 5/8-in.).
A must for your crafting upholstery, DIY and upcycling projects, the BLACK+DECKER 4V MAX Cordless Power Stapler has the power to drive staples flat into surfaces with minimal effort thanks to the easy squeeze trigger. Weighing under 2.5 lbs., this lightweight cordless stapler is very portable. Move between your craft room, garage, basement, studio, and anywhere in between to complete your projects free of a compressor, hose, and power cord. For added versatility, this stapler is compatible with staples (ranging from 1/4-in.-9/16-in. / 6mm-14mm) and 18-gauge brad nails (up to 9/16-in. / 14mm). To get you started on your projects, 800 (1/2 in. / 12mm) staples and 200 (5/8-in.) brad nails are included in the kit. When not in use, safely store the stapler with the power switch in the off position (locking the stapler) to prevent accidental misfiring.
- QUICK AND SEAMLESS STAPLING: Drive more than 1 staple per second**
- EASY-SQUEEZE TRIGGER: Squeeze trigger with minimal effort and force to drive staples
- COMFORT GRIP: Non-slip handle for comfort
- CORDLESS CONVENIENCE: Up to 30 minutes of continuous stapling***
- STAPLES AND BRAD NAILS INCLUDED: 800 1/2-in. (12mm) staples and 200 brad nails (18 gauge 5/8-in.) are included so you can get started crafting
- USB CHARGING: Comes with a USB charging cord to help charge quickly and easily
Product Application:DrillingHeight:2.455 INLength:8.375 INWeight:2.8 LBWidth:6.4 INVoltage:4 VWatt Hours:0
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 4 volts. Nominal voltage is 3.6.| **Based on stapling into pine wood with 12mm x 10mm staples| ***Based on stapling into pine wood with 12mm x 10mm staples when fully charged