20V MAX* Alligator Lopper Cordless Chainsaw, Tool Only
The BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* ALLIGATOR® cordless lopper cuts branches and logs effortlessly and powers through wood up to 4 inch thick.
Cutting branches and logs is effortless with the cordless Alligator lopper. Powers through wood up to 4 inches thick in one easy motion. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Compatible with 20V MAX* Lithium battery providing up to 150 1-1/2 inch diameter cuts per charge and long battery life year after year (battery and charger not included).
- Dual-hand switches must be actuated for cutting to prevent accidental starting.
- Patented clamping jaws grab and cut limbs and brush in one easy motion.
- The heavy-duty cutting bar and chain quickly cut branches and logs up to 4 inch thick.
- Scissor-action makes cutting branches effortless.
- Part of the 20V MAX* System - A System that Demands Attention
- * Maximum initial battery voltage (without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Battery Included:YesBattery Qty:0Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCharger Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911314589No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CuttingHeight:11.1 INLength:24.2 INWeight:7.8 LBWidth:7.3 INVoltage:20 V
Includes:Llp120B Alligator(R) Lopper| Battery And Charger Not Included
* Maximum initial battery voltage (without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Products Made Easy By Design™
Clear branches and logs up to 4 inches thick.
To avoid unintentional starting, dual-hand switches must be triggered.
Clamping jaws easily catch and chop brush and branches in one motion.
20V MAX* system compatible
A long battery life supplies up to 150 1-1/2 inch diameter cuts per charge (battery and charger not included).
Utilize this feature to make chopping branches easy.