20V MAX* Cordless Chainsaw, Alligator Lopper
Cutting branches and logs is effortless with BLACK+DECKER® cordless ALLIGATOR® lopper. Powers through wood up to 4 inches thick in one easy motion.
Cutting branches and logs is effortless with the cordless Alligator lopper. Powers through wood up to 4 inches thick in one easy motion.
- 20V MAX* Lithium battery provides up to 150 1-1/2 inch diameter cuts per charge and long battery life year after year.
- Dual-hand switches must be actuated for cutting to prevent accidental starting.
- Patented clamping jaws grab and cut limbs and brush in one easy motion.
- The heavy-duty cutting bar and chain quickly cut branches and logs up to 4 inch thick.
- Scissor-action makes cutting branches effortless.
- Part of the 20V MAX* MAX* System - A System that Demands Attention
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Battery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCharger Type:Wall Mountable Charging BaseCharge Time:60Cordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911236669No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CuttingHeight:10.9 INLength:24.4 INWeight:9.4 LBWidth:7.3 INVoltage:20 VWatt Hours:30
Includes:Lgc120 Alligator(R) Lopper. Charger. Lbxr20 20V Max* Lithium Ion Battery. Wrench. Oil Bottle, Bar, And Chain
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Products Made Easy By Design™
Using the cordless Alligator® lopper to cut branches and logs is simple, and you can easily make cuts as thick as four inches.
Clear branches and logs up to 4 inches thick.
To avoid unintentional starting, dual-hand switches must be triggered to start this tool.
Clamping jaws easily catch and chop brush and branches in one motion.
Made with strength
Branches and logs as thick as 4 inches can be rapidly chopped with the heavy-duty cutting bar and chain.
Patented gripping jaws easily catch and chop brush and limbs.