20V Max Powerconnect Cordless Drill/Driver + 44 Pc. Home Project Kit
The BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT™ cordless drill/driver + 44 Pc. home project kit is a great for the new homeowner or anyone looking to do some home decorating, repairs, or DIY projects.
Home decorating, routine repairs, and DIY tasks—with the BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX PowerConnect 44 pc. cordless drill and home tool kit, you can do it all. This versatile set includes a level, tape measure, multiple bits, and more accessories to help you get the job done. The cordless drill is compact, lightweight, and designed with an 11-position clutch to keep you from stripping and overdriving screws. Plus, the rechargeable 20V MAX PowerConnect battery is even compatible with other tools within the PowerConnect system. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts.
- 11-POSITION CLUTCH – Prevents stripping and overdriving screws for added control.
- CORDLESS DRILL – Compact, lightweight design for versatile use.
- INCLUDES – (1) LDX12 drill/driver, (1) 2V MAX* POWERCONNECT 1.5Ah battery, (1) charger, (1) drill bits, (2) screwdriving bits, (1) manual screwdriver, (1) magnetic bit holder, (1) nut drivers, (1) tape measure, (1) level.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
- VERSATILE 44 PC. SET – Includes a wide variety of bits and tools for drilling and driving tasks.
Battery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCharger Type:Jack PlugChuck Type:KeylessCordless vs Corded:CordlessGrinder Switch Type:Lock-onGTIN:00885911522410Max RPM:650 RPMNo. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:12.250 INLength:15.300 INWeight:4.8 LBWidth:4.6 INVoltage:20 V
Includes:(1) Ldx120 Drill/Driver| (1) 20V Max 1.5Ah Battery| (1) Charger| (10) Drill Bits| (20) Screwdriving Bits| (1) Manual Screwdriver| (1) Magnetic Bit Holder| (10) Nut Drivers| (1) Tape Measure| (1) Bubble Level
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.