Model No. CM1936 Discontinued
Features + Benefits
- Black + Decker’s electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint
- Rechargeable 36V battery and highly efficient motor allow the user to mow up to 1/3 of an acre on a full charge.
- With a 19 in. LIFETIME deck and highly efficient blade, users can achieve a manicured lawn without the hassles of a gas-powered mower.
- Removable battery allows users to swap in additional batteries for larger lawns.
- Clean electric power means no oil changes, tune-ups or trips to the service station.
- Instant start allows users to insert the key, pull the handle, and go without frustrating starting issues.
- Easy to start, and quiet too. The mower is much quieter than gas mowers – allowing for early morning mowing without waking the neighbors.
- Adjust the height of all four wheels at once with the pull of a lever.
- Users can choose to mulch, store cut grass in the rear bag, or discharge from the side.
- Unlike gas mowers, users can easily fold the mower for upright or compact storage, which is ideal for small spaces in sheds or garages.
- Soft grip handle provides maximum comfort while mowing the lawn.
|Charge Time at 100%||12 hrs|
|Charge Time at 60%||4 hrs|
|Cutting Heights||1 1/2 - 3 1/2" in|
|Cutting Path||19 in|
|Height Adjustment||single point|
|Ideal Property Size||up to 1/3 acre|
No Gas. No mess. No Fumes.
Fueled by electric power, BLACK+DECKER outdoor equipment gives you the power you need without the fumes and mess of gas. It also produces no emissions while in use, helping to keep the air we breathe cleaner.