Dustbuster Advancedclean Slim Cordless Hand Vacuum, 12V Max
Spills are unpredictable, but you can make sure you're ready for them with this DUSTBUSTER 12V MAX* AdvancedClean Slim Cordless Hand Vacuum. Its high-performance motor was built to provide 3X more suction power**. While messes are not usually enjoyable, they can be made easy to clean up with this vacuum's extra-wide nozzle that was designed to accelerate the tidy-up process. This Cordless Hand Vacuum’s dustbin removes quickly for swift, but efficient emptying so that when the next mess happens, you’re ready.
- BUILT-IN EXTRA-WIDE NOZZLE well-suited for cleaning up large spills
- DESIGNED TO DELIVER 3X MORE SUCTION POWER than our leading handheld vacuum
- Easy empty the dustbin with twist-off bowl and washable filter (HLVCF1)
- RUNTIME- Up to 14mins runtime per charge
- SLIM- Ultra-Compact & Lightweight Design
Cordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911746540No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CleaningHeight:6.220 INLength:17.000 INWeight:2.4 LBWidth:3.5 INVoltage:12 VWatt Hours:24
Includes:(1) Hlvc320J01 Hand Vacuum
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 12 volts. Nominal voltage is 10.8 volts.| ** 12V MAX* vs. HNVC115 4V MAX* based on ASTM F558.| *** With respect to 4V MAX* - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 4 volts. Nominal voltage is 3.6.
Products Made Easy By Design™
Speed up your clean
Strength of the motor and suction (3x more power) provides a reliable clean that you can count on to make tidying up fast and effective.
Turn a spill into sparkling
Designed to clean up sizeable messes, the built-in extra wide nozzle is made to meet your cleaning needs.
Compact in mind
A narrow design provides an efficient and light tool, deliving comfort and clean in the palm of your hand.
The base charger provides charging power and a home for storing the unit when not in use.
Clear out with ease
Keep your dustbuster® like new by washing the filter and simply emptying the dustbin by twisting off the bowl when ready.