Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
Turn food scraps and yard waste into nutrient-rich compost soil with the BLACK+DECKER® tumbler composter. Tumble the compost barrel with minimal effort. The built-in, large handle with gear system makes it easy and efficient.
Turn food scraps and yard waste into nutrient-rich compost soil with the BLACK+DECKER Tumbler Composter. Tumble the compost barrel with minimal effort. The built-in, large handle with gear system makes it easy and efficient. Don't get caught without compost. The dual chamber allows you to add compost ingredients to one side while letting the other side cure. Our Tumbler Composter accelerates the decomposition process by aerating the soil with the built-in mixing bars, giving you finished compost soil in weeks in ideal conditions.
- EASY TO USE: Large, built-in handle with gear system requires minimal effort to turn the barrel
- ACCELERATED PROCESS: Internal mixing bars aerate material while spinning to help accelerate decomposition
- ALWAYS HAVE COMPOST: With two chambers, you can add ingredients to one side while letting the other side decompose
- FAST COMPOSTING: Aerating vents help promote fast composting with air flow
- SIMPLE TO LOAD: Two sliding doors make it easy to load and unload
Battery Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911802000Indoor/Outdoor:OUTDOORNo. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Application:GardeningHeight:37.875 INLength:29.372 INWeight:33.0 LBWidth:7.0 INWatt Hours:0
Easy backyard composting
Simple to use – with quick results
Add food scraps and yard waste on one side of the composter while the other side cures. Have finished compost in weeks.
A large handle and gear system make turning the barrel easy, even when full.
Food scraps? Toss 'em in.
Our tumbling composter transforms everyday food and yard waste into nutrient-rich soil.
Mechanics make the difference
Tumbling action and internal mixing bars speed the composting process. Aerating vents help boost air movement.
Practical and strong
Easy to load, unload — and built to last. A 40-gallon capacity means great soil will always be on hand.