7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw With Laser, 13-Amp
The BLACK+DECKER® 13 Amp 7-1/4 inch electric circular saw has a 13 Amp motor, a built-in laser guide, and a 45 degrees bevel adjustment. Change blades easily with the spindle lock.
The BLACK+DECKER 13 Amp 7-1/4 in. electric circular saw is up for the challenge of making straight, rip, bevel, and miter cuts accurately and efficiently. This circular saw’s 13 Amp motor delivers the ideal amount of cutting power, while its lightweight design keeps you comfortable and in control of your project. Plus, a built-in laser guide illuminates the cut line for improved precision, and you can even make beveled cuts up to 45 degrees with the handy bevel adjustment. Changing the blade is easy thanks to the spindle lock.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Helps keep you comfortable and in control while minimizing muscle fatigue.
- POWERFUL MOTOR – Circular saw’s 13 Amp motor delivers effective and efficient cutting for most applications.
- LASER GUIDE – Illuminates the cut line for enhanced accuracy.
- SPINDLE LOCK – Allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- EASY BEVEL ADJUSTMENT – Make accurate angled cuts up to 45 degrees.
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – Customize the depth to 2.5 in. at 90 degrees.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
Battery Included:NoBlade Diameter:7-1/4 inCordless vs Corded:CordedGTIN:00885911479905Max RPM:5300 RPMPower Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CuttingHeight:8.336 INLength:13.780 INWeight:9.4 LBWidth:10.3 IN
Includes:(1) Bdecs300C Circular Saw| (1) Circular Saw Blade| (1) Wrench
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping
Products Made Easy By Design™
Get more done
A corded design delivers limitless runtime to complete even the largest projects without interruptions.
Make accurate angled cuts up to 45 degrees with the featured easy bevel adjustment.
Designed to be light in weight to help minimize muscle fatigue while keeping you comfortable and in control.
Featuring a 13 amp motor which provides effective and efficient cuting for the majority of applications.
Spindle lock and depth adjustment
Easily make blade changes with the spindle lock feature. The depth can also be customized to 2.5 in. at 9 degrees.