20V Max Powerconnect 7/8 In. Cordless Reciprocating Saw
The BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT™ cordless reciprocating saw is lightweight, has a variable-speed trigger, and cuts up to 3,000 spm (strokes per minute). The blade shoe pivots and there is a built-in electric brake.
Dream it and DIY it with powerful, easy-to-use tools like BLACK+DECKER’s 20V MAX PowerConnect cordless reciprocating saw. Thanks to its compact, lightweight design, you can use this saw on a wide range of materials, including lumber, tree branches, drywall, plaster, plastic, rubber composites, fiberglass, and more. The variable-speed trigger allows you to control how quickly you progress as you cut up to 3,000 strokes per minute, while the pivoting blade shoe provides even more control when adjusting the angle and making turns. And the built-in electric brake helps keep you safe while you work. Plus, tool-free blade changes mean you can move to the next project seamlessly.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Easy-to-maneuver design that won't leave you feeling wiped out when you're finished.
- ELECTRIC BRAKE – Built-in braking mechanism for enhanced safety.
- INCLUDES – (1) BDCR2C 2V MAX* POWERCONNECT reciprocating saw, (1) reciprocating saw blade.
- PIVOTING BLADE SHOE – For maximum control when turning and adjusting the angle.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools. (Battery not included.)
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE – Quickly swap out the blade and keep working.
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER – Generates up to 3, spm of cutting power.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION – Cut through wood, nails, drywall, plaster, plastic, rubber composites, fiberglass, and more.
App Compatibility:NoBattery Included:NoBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCharger Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911343114No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:CuttingHeight:7.125 INLength:15.625 INWeight:4.1 LBWidth:3.6 INVoltage:20 V
Includes:(1) Bdcr20 20V Max Lithium Reciprocating Saw| (1) Reciprocating Saw Blade
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Products Made Easy By Design™
With the pull of the trigger, you'll experience ideal sawing performance to complete cuts of any kind.
Work effectively and save time
No tool is required to swap out used blades, allowing you to insert a fresh blade fast.
Compact in mind
Feel comfort in the palm of your hand while you work with this efficient and light tool.
Convenience of cordless
Take your saw with you wherever your next project is, and charge up in advance so you're always prepared to tackle a project.
20V MAX* family
Powered by a lithium Ion battery, you'll have the output and battery life to complete your project.