MATRIX™ Oscillating Tool Attachment
Free Shipping + Free Returns when you purchase from blackanddecker.com
Complete various applications with the BLACK+DECKER® MATRIX™ oscillating tool attachment, including sanding, cutting, scraping and grinding. This dependable and functional unit will enable you to complete your next DIY home project by with ease. MATRIX™ base tool sold separately.
Sand, cut, scrape, and grind with the MATRIX™ oscillating tool attachment. A powerful motor of up to 18,500 OPM gives this BLACK+DECKER® oscillating tool the power to tackle a variety of household tasks. MATRIX™ power unit sold separately.
- Tool-free blade release of the oscillating tool makes accessory changes quick and easy - the quick release lever eliminates the need for a hex key
- Accepts variety of B&D accessories (sold separately) - Cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite and many other materials
- Variable Speed allows for precision performance that's right for each job
- OPM (12V MAX* = 0-14500, 20V MAX* = 0-18500 and AC 4A = 0-16000)
- For use with BLACK+DECKER® BDEDMT and BDCDMT112
- Tool-free blade release makes accessory changes quick and easy - the quick release lever eliminates the need for a hex key
Battery Included:NoCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911288613No. of Batteries Required:1Product Application:FasteningHeight:7.8 INLength:7.0 INSpeed:* Varies by power unit rpmWeight:1.3 LBWidth:3.3 IN
Includes:Plunge Cutting Blade. Sanding Platen. (2) Sand Paper
Sand, cut, scrape, and grind with a Matrix™ attachment.
Lets you choose the right speed for each job.
No hex key needed
Tool-free blade release makes accessory changes quick.
Long to-do list?
This versatile oscillating tool attachment is ready for it. Combines cutting and sanding into one convenient attachment.
Part of the POWERCONNECT™ system. Uses the same interchangeable battery (not included) as all 20V MAX* tools.