20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 1/4 in. Cordless Impact Driver Kit
The BLACK+DECKER® 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT™ cordless impact driver has up to 1,375 in-lb. of torque and 3,000 rpm (rotations per minute). A quick-release chuck and soft-touch grip are included.
For more power and torque than a standard drill, the BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX PowerConnect cordless impact driver is the tool of choice. It’s outfitted with a high-performance transmission that delivers up to 1,375 in-lb. of torque and 3,000 rpm. This impact driver is perfect for a wide range of applications, such as driving lag bolts, long screws, and other fasteners through materials like knotty wood, metal, and masonry. The quick-release chuck adds a layer of convenience for fast and simple bit changes, while the soft-touch grip helps keep your hand comfortable. Plus, this impact driver is powered by a rechargeable 20V MAX PowerConnect battery that can be used with other tools in the PowerConnect family. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Helps prevent muscle fatigue.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION – Powers up to 1,375 in-lb of maximum torque, 3, rpm, and 3,9 ipm.
- INCLUDES–(1) BDCI22 impact driver, (1) 2V MAX* POWERCONNECT battery, (1) charger, (1) screwdriving bit.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
- QUICK-RELEASE CHUCK – 1/4 in. hex chuck designed for fast and easy bit changes.
- SOFT-TOUCH GRIP – Designed to enhance comfort and reduce fatigue.
App Compatibility:NoBattery Included:YesBattery Qty:1Battery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonBattery Amp Hours:1.5 AhCharger Included:YesCharger Type:Jack PlugCharge Time:30Chuck Size:1/4-inCordless vs Corded:CordlessDrive Size:1/4 In.GTIN:00885911343152Max RPM:3000 RPMMotor Type:BrushedNo. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:9.000 INLength:7.875 INWeight:3.6 LBWidth:3.0 INVoltage:20 V
Includes:(1) Bdci202| (1) 20V Max Battery| (1) Charger| (1) Screwdriving Bit
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Products Made Easy By Design™
With the pull of the trigger, you'll experience ideal torque performance to drive screws quickly.
Work effectively and save time
A 1/4" hex chuck enables a fast and easy release of the bit.
Compact in mind
Feel comfort in the palm of your hand while you work with this efficient and light tool.
Convenience of cordless
Take your impact driver with you wherever your next project is. Charge up in advance so you're always prepared to tackle a project
20V MAX* family
Powered by a lithium ion battery, you'll have the output and battery life needed to complete your project.