20V MAX* Matrix Cordless Combo Kit, 6-Tool, White And Orange
Complete your next home project with the BLACK+DECKER® MATRIX™ 6 tool combo kit. This one of a kind kit has the right components to ensure you're prepared to tackle any DIY project with ease.
The BLACK+DECKER MATRIX 6 Tool Combo Kit (BDCDMT1206KITC) is an all in one kit to tackle most jobs around the house. The 20V MAX motor provides enough power for a full range of applications and the 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery holds a charge up to 18 months so it is ready when you need it. The innovative MATRIX Quick Connect System allows for quick and easy changing of all included attachments. The drill attachment contains a 3/8-inch chuck and 11 adjustable clutch settings to deliver the right torque for the right application. The impact driver attachment delivers high performance output without kick back, along with a variable speed feature that allows for precision performance that is right for each job. The sanding attachment is a versatile product that can be used for finish sanding, rust removal, dry scrubbing, polishing, and detail sanding. The jig saw attachment is designed for tool-free blade changes for fast and easy change of blades. The router attachment delivers high speeds for fast trimming and decorative woodwork. The oscillating attachment accepts a variety of BLACK+DECKER accessories which can be used to cut drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite and many other materials. ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: (1) BDCMTDD Drill/Driver Attachment, (1) BDCMTS Detail Sander Attachment, (1) BDCMTJS Jigsaw Attachment, (1) BDCMTO Oscillating Attachment, (1) BDCMTI Impact Driver Attachment, and (1) BDCMTR Router Attachment. ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: (1) Double-ended Screwdriving Bit, (6) Sheets of Sandpaper: 60/120/240 grit (1) Wood-cutting Jigsaw Blade, (1) Universal Oscillating Adaptor, (1) Oscillating 3/8" Wood/Metal Cutting Blade, (1) Sanding Platen, (2) Sheets of Sandpaper for Oscillating attachment: 60/240 grit (1) Wood-cutting Jigsaw Blade, (1) Universal Oscillating Adaptor, (1) Oscillating 3/8" Wood/Metal Cutting Blade, (1) Sanding Platen, (2) Sheets of Sandpaper for Oscillating attachment: 60/240 grit, (1) 2" Philips Head Screwdriving Bit, (1) Router Spanner, (1) 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery, (1) Storage Case
- ALL AROUND THE HOME: Comes with the MATRIX base and 6 attachment heads, great for any DIY home project
- COMPACT STORAGE CASE: The compact design of the MATRI tools and storage case take up much less space than having 6 dedicated tools
- ONE SYSTEM, ONE BATTERY: POWERCONNECT battery system powers your DIY projects with the same 2V MAX* battery (Maximum initial battery voltage measured without a workload is 2V. Nominal voltage is 18V)
- QUICK AND EASY: MATRIX Quick Connect System allows you to quickly and easily change out heads to complete your projects faster
- SAVE MONEY + SPACE: The MATRIX system is more cost effective and saves more space in your home than dedicated power tools
- The BLACK+DECKER 2V MAX* MATRIX power unit is compatible with BLACK+DECKER 2V MAX* batteries only.
Battery Included:YesBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCordless vs Corded:CordlessGTIN:00885911757843No. of Batteries Required:1Power Type:ELECTRICITYProduct Application:DrillingHeight:4.550 INLength:19.580 INWeight:13.2 LBWidth:17.2 INVoltage:20 VWatt Hours:30
Includes:Bdcmtdd Drill/Driver Attachment| Bdcmts Detail Sander Attachment| Bdcmtjs Jigsaw Attachment| Bdcmto Oscillating Attachment| Bdcmti Impact Driver Attachment| Bdcmtr Router Attachment| Double-Ended Screwdriving Bit
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- Tech Specs
- Comparison Chart
- Keep Shopping
Products Made Easy By Design™
Work all across the house
Great for any DIY home project on your list, the MATRIX base includes 6 different attachment heads.
Get more done for less
Benefit from cost and space savings with the MATRIX Combo Kit, which is both more affordable and less cumbersome in your home than dedicated power tools.
Compact storage case
Organize your MATRIX tools in it's dedicated storage case.
One battery system
The POWERCONNECT™ battery system powers your DIY projects with the same 20V MAX* lithium ion battery.
Fast and simple
The MATRIX Quick Connect System enables you to change out heads quickly and easily, saving you time when finishing your projects.