Kitchen + Dining
Chicken Wings with Ranch Dressing
Create an Account
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Serving Size: 2 wings
Makes: 1 ½ cups
How to Make Chicken Wings with Ranch Dressing
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
2. Pour the flour, cayenne, and garlic powder into a zip top bag. Place the chicken wings in the bag and close the bag. Shake to coat the chicken wings.
3. In a medium-size bowl, mix together the buffalo sauce, melted butter, buttermilk, salt, and pepper.
4. Working in batches, dip the flour coated chicken wings in the buffalo sauce mixture.
5. Working in batches, pour 1 Tbsp. of oil into the air fryer basket. Place 5-6 wings in the basket and fry for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through. Repeat with remaining wings.
6. Serve hot with ranch dipping sauce and celery sticks.
1. In the jar of a blender, add all ingredients.
2. Place the lid on the blender and blend on low speed until all ingredients are well combined.
3. Serve with your favorite vegetables or hot wings.