Model No. HH2400 Discontinued
Features + Benefits
- Black & Decker’s electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint
- 24 in. precision ground dual-action blade allows users to cut through overgrowth with 40 percent less vibration than single action blades.
- Hardened steel shearing blades cut branches up to 3/4 in. thick - tackling virtually every shrub and hedge type out there.
- Rear handle rotates 180 degrees for ideal hand position when trimming vertically or horizontally.
- Innovative design with an in-line motor delivers a better balanced tool giving you more control.
- Built-in cord retainer keeps the extension in place and plugged in for uninterrupted use.
- The lock-off switch prevents accidental start up and lock-on switch ensures uninterrupted operation.
- Soft grip handle provides comfort and control during use.
No Gas. No mess. No Fumes.
Fueled by electric power, BLACK+DECKER outdoor equipment gives you the power you need without the fumes and mess of gas. It also produces no emissions while in use, helping to keep the air we breathe cleaner.