Features + Benefits
- 18" Dual-Action Blade cuts up to 7/16" thick branches with up to 40% less vibration while trimming
- The 180-degree pivoting head adjusts to five different positions making it easy to cut high- and low-growing plants.
- At just 7.7 lbs., the lightweight design makes it ideal for clipping tall, awkwardly-sited, or hard-to-reach hedges and shrubs.
- Extendable length allows trimming up to 11feet
- Innovative rust-proof fiberglass sections inter-lock to provide a strong, secure connection.
- Soft grip handle provides added comfort during use.
- Hassel free trigger starts instantly everytime
- Part of the 20V MAX* System - A System that Demands Attention
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
|Blade Length||18 in|
|Max Cutting Capacity||7/16 in|
|Overall Length||78 in|
|Range||Up to 11 ft|
|Type||Pole Hedge Trimmer|
No Gas. No mess. No Fumes.
Fueled by electric power, BLACK+DECKER outdoor equipment gives you the power you need without the fumes and mess of gas. It also produces no emissions while in use, helping to keep the air we breathe cleaner.